Home > Enroll > Undocumented/DACA Student

Undocumented/DACA Student

Undocumented/DACA Students

Pikes Peak State College is an open-door institution. We are glad you are considering attending Pikes Peak State! Follow the steps below to become a student, or browse these resources to learn more about us.
Visit CampusHelpful TipsUndocumented/DACA Student ResourcesLatino Alliance

Pikes Peak State College is an open-door institution.

We are glad you are considering attending Pikes Peak State College. Follow the steps below to become a student at Pikes Peak State.

We offer an English as a Second Language (ESL) program for students that are interested in improving their English Skills. Visit the ESL webpage if you are interested in learning more about the ESL program and what it has to offer.
PPSC Students Studying

Spanish Appointments

Both prospective student appointments and new student appointments are available offered in Spanish. 

Make a Spanish appointment with a Recruiter if you have not yet completed your admission application.

Make a Spanish appointment with an Admissions Counselor if you have completed your admission application and would like help on your next steps.
PPSC student on laptop

1. Apply for Admission to Pikes Peak State College

  • Applying to Pikes Peak State is free and there are no essays or tests required.
  • You do not need a social security number to apply. 
  • There is no application deadline, so you can apply anytime!
  • It takes most students about 10 minutes to complete the online application.
  • If you've attended or applied in the past year, you are an active student and do not need to reapply.

Lightbulb graphic on blue backgroundIf you have questions about being a Pikes Peak student, or if you would like assistance completing your admission application, connect with our recruitment team.


2. Log in to myPikesPeak Portal

myPikesPeak Portal is your hub for online student services at Pikes Peak State. After you apply, you will receive your Student ID number and instructions to log in to myPikes Peak Portal. 

Once you log in, you will find important tools to support your success including registration, financial aid, online classes, your class schedule, payment information, student email, and more!
PPSC student on computer
PPSC student on laptop with headphones

3. Complete Mandatory New Student Orientation

New students must complete the mandatory New Student Orientation before registering for classes. The orientation is offered on-demand online and will help you through your next steps. You can always refer back to it for a refresher of the information that is covered.

To access New Student Orientation:

  1. Log into myPikesPeak Portal.
  2. Click the "Student" tab at the top of the screen. 
  3. Click New Student Orientation to log in as a student.
lightbulb graphic with blue background

Need Help?

If you get stuck, have questions specific to your situation, or would just like one-on-one support, make an appointment with an admissions counselor. They will teach you about resources to help you succeed, including  financial aid, class registration, and showing you how to log in to and use Navigate and myPikesPeak Portal. 

Before you meet with an admissions counselor submit any high school transcripts, college transcripts, or test scores that you have by using the Academic History Form.

4. Follow Your To-Do Items

Navigate To-Dos will help you keep track of the important tasks you need to complete before, during, and after a semester. Review and complete your personalized To-Do items, which may include preparing for registration, financial aid, degree planning, and more. 

To access your To-Do Items:

  1. Log in to myPikesPeak Portal.
  2. Click on the Navigate icon on your dashboard. 
  3. Select your To-Do list on the home page.
PPSC student cutout
PPSC Rampart Range campus

5. Make a Plan to pay for College

There are several ways at Pikes Peak State students without documentation pay for their education. The options depend on each student's individual situation. 

1. Colorado Student Grants

Colorado Student Grants are available for students who are eligible under Colorado’s ASSET bill. To qualify, you must have attended one year of high school in Colorado before graduating or have resided in Colorado for one year before obtaining your GED.

Find out more about qualifying for ASSET and Colorado Student Grants. 

2. Apply for College Opportunity Fund (COF)

COF is a tuition contribution provided by the State of Colorado to students who qualify as a resident of the state. Students must also qualify for ASSET or another type of protected status that provides a social security number (like DACA) to receive COF.

Find our more about qualifying for ASSET and receiving COF

Apply for COF

3. Apply for Scholarships specific to DACA, Dreamers, and Undocumented Students

Apply for external scholarships specific to DACA, Dreamers, and Undocumented Students and apply for Pikes Peak scholarships using the general Pikes Peak State scholarship application. Keep an eye on the scholarships web page and your email for information on when the scholarship application is open.

Apply for DACA, Dreamers and Undocumented Students scholarships

Apply for Scholarships

5. Apply for The Open Scholarship

The Open Scholarship is available to students who do not qualify for ASSET and/or experience other barriers to accessing financial aid and scholarships. 

Apply for the Open Scholarship

4. Self-Pay 

Pikes Peak State College offers many self-payment options, including payment plans. 

6. Register for classes

Class registration begins leading up to the fall, spring, and summer semesters. 

Spring 2024 semester: Registration opens October 30, 2023. Spring classes begin January 16, 2024.

Each semester has more than one parts of term. View the academic calendar to see your options

PPSC Students Studying
ppcc centennial campus enrollment services

Centennial & Rampart Range Campuses:
Monday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 pm - 6 pm remote services only)
Tuesday | 8 am - 6 pm (5 pm - 6 pm remote services only)
Wednesday | 8 am - 5 pm
Thursday | 8 am - 5 pm
Friday | 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday | Closed

Downtown Studio Campus:
Open only Tuesdays by appointment

Room A110, Aspen Building
5675 S. Academy Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80906

Room S102 
2070 Interquest Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80921

Open for Enrollment Services & Admissions Counseling only on Tuesdays by appointment

Room S127
100 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Fill out this form and our team will get back to you soon!

Contact Us

Enrollment Services


(719) 502-2000

Recruitment & Admissions


(719) 502-2000