1. Current Basic Life Support (BLS)/Healthcare Provider CPR card for all ages completed through the American Heart Association
*HPR 1011 at PPSC, or community classes taught by American Heart Association - CPR Skills portion must be an in-person course
2. Health Attestation Form - Completed and signed by a PHYSICIAN, NURSE PRACTITIONER, or PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT ONLY
* TB/Influenza must include test results within the past year
3. COVID vaccination card
4. Student Acknowledgment Form
5. CDC COVID-19 Module Certification
6. Nursing Assistant Enrollment Application
PPSC Nursing Assistant Handbook
Essential Skills and Functional Abilities for NUA
Additional Costs for Nursing Assistant Program
Colorado Healthcare Programs Disqualifying Criminal Offenses
1. Create CastleBranch account at: https://cccs.castlebranch.com/pikes-peak.html
2. Select "Nursing Assistant"
3. If this is the first time you have created an account with CastleBranch select: I am a new student placing an order for the first time
4. Follow the directions to create your CastleBranch account.
3. Upload all clinical compliancy documentation.
a. You do not need to upload the following items: Assigned Facility, Trimester, Disciplinary Supporting Docs or Nursing Program Acceptance
4. For any questions or problems with your CastleBranch account contact their customer experience team at 888-723-4263
Please bring a copy of the following documents the first week of NUA class:
1. NUA Enrollment Application
2. NUA Student Acknowledgement Form
3. COVID attestation form
4. BLS CPR certificate
5. Health Attestation Form
6. COVID vaccination card
At this time NO ADDITIONAL LAB SUPPLIES ARE NEEDED.
NUA Information Session | December 6, 2023 | 6:00pm Mountain Time | Centennial Campus