The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness (IE) is to support the college
accreditation, accountability, planning, policy formulation, and assessment processes
by providing accurate, timely, and actionable information to both internal and external
In this capacity,
the Office of Institutional Effectiveness:
- Conducts routine and ad hoc analyses to meet the information needs of all academic
and non-academic units of the college.
- Assists instructional divisions with program reviews and other assessment activities
- Supports enrollment and retention efforts by providing data and analytical support
- Prepares state and federally-mandated reports
- Participates in the design and administration of surveys
- Maintains a data warehouse of historical and current institutional information for
- Provides guidance on research design and methodologies
- Collaborates with other departments to continually enhance the quality of institutional
The PPSC IE Office adheres to the Code of Ethics of the Association for Institutional Research and is committed to maintaining high
standards of research and data management practices.
Code of Ethics
- Dr. Patricia Grandieu, Executive Director
- Hannah Newman, M.S., Assistant Director
View the PPSC Data Book for the latest facts and figures.