Course Syllabus Guidelines
All instructional syllabi at PPSC must meet institutional standards for accuracy and
Master Course Syllabi
- Syllabi Redesign FAQ
- Course Syllabus Checklist
- Course Syllabus Template
- Accessibility Tips
PPSC courses maintain Master Course Syllabi (MCS) which contain standard course information.
The following templates outline MCS guidelines and information.
- MCS Template for Guaranteed Transfer Courses
- Step by Step Guide - How to Complete GT Course MCS
- MCS Template for Non-Guaranteed Transfer Courses
- Step by Step Guide - How to Complete Non-GT Course MCS
- Content Criteria and Competencies for Guaranteed Transfer Courses
- Lingo List - A Guide to Common Terms and Acronym
The Institutional Syllabus lists academic guidelines applicable to all PPSC courses.