Do you have a PPSC event or announcement you want us to promote?
Please read these Submission Guidelines before submitting your request on the form
- Do you require additional services like designed flyers, copy writing or paid advertising?
If so, see our Marketing Project Request.
- Your Publicity request must be submitted 3 weeks prior to the event.
- Marketing staff will determine how best to promote your event. Services may include:
- Stall Street Journal (deadlines)
- Internal TV Screens
- Social Media (Instagram or Facebook post)
- Website Calendar
- Press Release (a written announcement sent to local news media)
- Community On-line Calendars
- TV messages will generally play for 1-2 weeks only.
- Publicity requests are reserved for PPSC events and activities only.
- Marketing will provide a confirmation within 2-3 days of receipt of your completed
- If you have a PHOTO, LOGO or ARTWORK from your event flyer, please attach a jpeg of
it, 96 dpi or greater. This will allow us to create tv slides and do social media
with those same images for consistency.
- The Marketing department will produce flyers upon special request.
Please contact Dawn.Gendron@pikespeak.edu with questions or changes to your event.