Home > Academics > High School Programs > High School Programs Resources > High School Articulation

High School Articulation

Articulation Request Forms

Students' Steps to Request Articulation Credits

  1. Earn an A or B in an approved high school course
  2. Complete a PPSC Application for Admission 
  3. Complete the Student Articulation Request Form
  4. Return the completed Student Articulation Request Form and a check or money order to the PPSC High School Programs office at Centennial Campus (Room A220) or mail to:
Pikes Peak State College
High School Programs Articulation
5675 S. Academy Blvd #C34
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Student Articulation Request Form & ChecklistHigh School Course Review- High School Request Form

Why Articulation?

High School Articulation is a partnership between Pikes Peak State College and area High Schools which allows students to earn college credit through Career and Technical Education high school courses.

What courses at your high school will give you articulation credits?