Home > Military > Request Certification

Request Certification

Attention CH31 VR&E Students!

Students using VR&E benefits are not required to submit a Certification Request Form (CRF). Your VR&E counselor will issue PPSC an authorization (PO) approving us to certify your enrollment to VA for payment. Submitting a CRF would likely delay payments. If you are unsure about what benefit you are using, please call 719.502.4100 or email mvp@pikespeak.edu for assistance.

Submit your Certification Request Form

VA Education benefit users now submit their certification requests in the MYPIKESPEAK Portal. 

1. Select the MYPIKESPEAK PORTAL LOGIN in the upper right corner of this page.

2. Log in using your Student ID number and password.

3. Navigate to the Military & Veterans tab in the top menu bar. 

step 3

4. Locate the Certification Request area. Note: this is only necessary for VA Benefit Education users (not CH 31 VR&E). The only terms available are the ones with open registration. 

step 4

5. Select the Term and your Education Benefit. Review the Acknowledgment area and check the box to confirm you understand the terms. Select Submit. 

If you are requesting certification for a previous semester or the semester is no longer available on the form, please email your request to mvp@pikespeak.edu from your student email account. 

step 5

6. After submitting, it will be listed under the Submitted Certification Request area and the Status will show where the request is in the process.

   Status Key
  • Pending = Request received 
  • Rejected = Wrong (or no) chapter requested 
  • Need Briefing = Need to attend Briefing 
  • Need VA Doc = Need to upload COE or VA Benefit application confirmation 
  • Need VA Doc/Briefing = Need to upload COE/VA app and attend Briefing
  • Approved = Certification request processed; courses will be reviewed

step 6

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.