Home > Administration & Operations > Human Resource Services > Sexual Misconduct Resolution Process > Reporting Options

Reporting Options

Reporting Discrimination, Harassment, or Sexual Misconduct

If you have experienced or witnessed an alleged incident of sex discrimination or sexual misconduct, you have several reporting options. You can  can simultaneously pursue an internal complaint and a criminal complaint.
Reporting Options FlyerMake a reportCampus Police

File a Complaint Internally with the College

Campus Police

The Department of Campus Police is located at all campuses. The Department is staffed by 17 state certified peace officers. All PPSC Campus Police officers are commissioned State peace/police officers. They have full police authority and functions the same as any other law enforcement agency in the State of Colorado and on college property. Contact Campus Police at 719.502.2900.

If you are faculty, staff, or a student employee, you are obligated under SP 19-60 and BP 3-70, Colorado Community College System Code of Ethics to report allegations of sexual misconduct within 24 Hours. Such reports should be directed to the Title IX Coordinator at 719.502.2600.